±150.25 Acres - Holiday Dam Road Estate
1718 Holiday Dam Road, Belton, SC 29627
One of the finest turn key estates in Southern Greenville County is now available. The property consists of a very large stand of beautiful upland hardwoods and creek bottoms with ten food plots spread out over the entire acreage. Some smaller stands of mature loblolly pines are also scattered throughout the property. Mountain Creek runs through the back portion of the property and serves as an excellent water feature/wildlife corridor and is a main tributary that feeds directly into the Saluda River a few miles downstream. The topography on the property is the epitome of gently rolling hills and the numbers of deer and turkey are very impressive.
The owners recently constructed an incredible 3BR/2.5BA home that is brimming with rustic charm and is a perfect fit for the property. This stunning country estate is located a convenient 30 minutes from downtown Greenville and is an absolute must-see.
Greenville County Tax Map #'s 0598030100902, 0598030100800, 0598030100601 & 0598030100910
- 2,240 feet of frontage on Holiday Dam Road
- Majority of the property is mature upland hardwood ridges and creek bottoms with some older pine scattered throughout the property as well
- Over 1/2 of a mile of frontage on both sides of Mountain Creek which is a main tributary to the Saluda River
- Ten food plots are in place and ready to be planted
- Excellent hunting opportunities
- 3BR/2.5BA house built in 2013 (2060 sqft)
- Loacted 30+/- minutes from downtown Greenville