±303 Acres - Lake Greenwood Tract (Hwy 702) Ninety-Six
Highway 702, Ninety-Six, SC 29332
This 303+/- acre property is just a few miles northeast of Greenwood, SC and stretches from Highway 702 to approximately five hundred feet of lake-frontage on a secluded cove on Lake Greenwood. The front 80+/- acres was clear cut approximately five years ago and the re-growth offers unmatched bedding area for deer. Two sections of hardwoods were left standing on the western edge of the clear cut. The back 223+/- acres are eight to ten year old loblolly pines with a major hardwood creek bottom that runs along the western boundary line and then cuts through the back portion of the property and drains into Lake Greenwood. Adjacent to the lake frontage is a three to five acre pocket of hardwoods that would make an excellent location for a lakeside home or cabin.
The property is currently holding a very large number of deer and given the thick nature of the current landscape the herd is sure to include several trophy bucks. Gently rolling topography and an excellent road system that runs throughout the majority of the tract are also quality features of this tract.
The property, which is bank-owned with an asking price of $1,815/acre, is located between Grand Harbor Golf and Yacht Club (a premiere lakeside recreational community) and an industrial development corridor (Fuji Film, Ascend Performance Material, and Contech Forgings) along SC Highway 246 that is supported by nearby rail. The property is just a few miles from these developments. The combination of the potential for future development, the very low asking price, and the recreational opportunities make this property an incredible investment that won’t last long.
- Asking Price: $1,815/acre
- +/-500 feet of frontage on a secluded cove of Lake Greenwood
- Over one mile of hardwood creek drains; Includes a beaver swamp w/ duck hunting opportunities
- +/-80 Acres of five year old clear-cut regrowth
- +/-220 Acres of 6-8 year old loblolly pines
- Excellent habitat for growing and holding Trophy Whitetails
- Quality Road System throughout the entire property
- Less than 3 miles from Grand Harbor Golf and Yacht Club
- Excellent Investment Potential