±161.81 Acres - Riverview Preserve Estate
2644 Lee State Park Road, Bishopville, SC 29010
Riverview Preserve is a stunning turnkey hunting & recreational estate consisting of 161.81+/- secluded acres that wind for 1.20+/- miles along the Lynches River in Lee County, SC. The main and guest cabins sit at the end of an access road 0.25+/- miles off of Lee State Park Road offering privacy for these residential structures without any intrusion on the interior of the property. An extensive road system provides excellent access to several very scenic food plots, a 25+/- acre series of floodable impoundments, and the serene river frontage. A 5+/- acre field within the impoundments is planted for waterfowl on an annual basis and the current owners have enjoyed many years of successful duck hunting.
The resident wildlife at Riverview Preserve also includes healthy populations of whitetails and wild turkeys and the property has been managed to support healthy numbers of these species for many years. Several permanent deer stands and feeders are in place as well and will convey with the property. A rustic shack overlooking the river serves as a unique addition to the cabins and provides another shelter on the property. This primitive structure offers the perfect staging point for fishing and kayaking excursions on this incredibly scenic stretch of the Lynches River dominated by tupelo, bald cypress, and red maple. The fishing opportunities are tremendous as excellent numbers of sunfish, redbreast, catfish, and bass populate this stretch of the Lynches. A pole barn and enclosed shed are also on site and offer housing for farm equipment.
The property is also protected on two sides by the 2,839+/- acre Lee State Park and located approximately 5 miles from Bishopville, one hour from Columbia, and 2 hours from Charleston.
Lee County Tax Parcel ID's 0240000250000, 0240000141000, 0240000282000, & 0240000286000
- 1.20+/- miles of frontage on the Lynches River
- 25+/- acres of impoundments with water control infrastructure and pump in place which includes a 5+/- acre section that the owners plant annually
- Several existing food plots with permanent stands and feeders
- An excellent interior road systems provides access throughout the entire property
- Majority of the property is mature bottomland hardwood
- Excellent hunting and fishing opportunites
- Improvements include a main cabin (1,306 SF), guest cabin (259 SF) , pole barn, enclosed shed, and primitive river shack
- Property is located adjacent to Lee State Park & approximately 5 miles from Bishopville, one hour from Columbia, and two hours from Charleston