+- 39.3 Acres - Highway 221 Moore, SC
Highway 221 , Moore, SC 29369
This property is another great investment opportunity! Located just over 2 miles from I-26, this +- 39.3 acres is located near the highway 290 and highway 221 intersection in Moore. This property offers access from highway 221 through an easement that leads you to small rolling hills, +- 1000 feet of creek frontage and offers great views of the property and of the neighboring properties. Most of the property has been clear cut it, but it offers the opportunity to plant pines for a long term investment opportunity or offers a better perspective on future development. There are whitetail signs all over the property, from tracts, rubs to scrapes. This is an excellent deer hunting property. You can be out of your office and in the deer stand in just minutes with its close proximity to Spartanburg and surrounding areas.
- Asking Price $3,817 per acre
- +- 2.1 Miles to I-26
- Located in the industrious Highway 221 and 290 corridor
- +- 15 minutes to Downtown Spartanburg
- Abundant deer population on the property
- 1000 feet of creek follows the property on the Hwy 221 side
- Spartanburg County tax map 6-46-00-045.00
- Water available
- Buyer and or buyers agent(s) to confirm acreage, zoning, utility locations and cost.