+- 47.6 Acres - Old Ballenger Mill Road Retreat
Old Ballenger Mill Road, Landrum, SC 29356
The remarkable features of this very unique mountain retreat are truly impressive. The property shares 1,000+/- feet of Middle Tyger River frontage with Willow Creek Plantation. This charming wedding/event venue includes the historic Ballenger Mill which is visible from the cabin porch of the Old Ballenger Mill Road Retreat. The seven acre field stretches from the cabin to the northernmost corner of the property and offers some of the nicest views and homesite(s) that can be found in northern Greenville County. A creek runs through the property's interior for 2,100+/- feet before emptying into the Middle Tyger, creating a convergence of two very desirable wildlife corridors. These water features are complemented by quality access roads through the mature hardwood stands as well as the field. Glassy Road, which winds from Highway 414 to the Cherokee Foothills National Scenic Byway (Highway 11), may be the most welcoming country passage in the mountains of South Carolina and the Old Ballenger Mill Road Retreat is absolutely oozing with serenity, beauty, and historical significance.
SECOND PRICE REDUCTION!
- Greenville County Tax Map #s 0644020100503 & 0645010101201
- 1,000+/- feet of frontage on the Middle Tyger River and 2,100+/- feet of creek frontage
- 7+/- acre field with remarkable views and home site(s) above 1,200 feet of elvation (1,260 maximum elevation)
- 1,360 ft. of Glassy Road frontage
- 1,150 ft. of Old Ballenger Mill Road frontage
- A well kept 762 s.f. cabin (2BR/1BA) overlooks Willow Creek Plantation
- Excellent hardwoods, access, interior roads, and wildlife populations