+- 67.93 Acres - Martin Lane Farm, Pendleton SC
Tract 3 Martin Lane, Pendleton , SC 29670
This property boasts a convenient location with beautiful upland pastures and mature hardwoods. This tract is currently used for agricultural practices and sits on a quiet road that is just minutes from Lake Hartwell, Clemson and Anderson. The property does have a small babbling stream that runs through it, as well as part of a pond that is located on the south side of the property. Hardwoods surround most of the property making it very secluded. It is ideal for a homestead, farm or recreational tract.
Approximately 1,500 feet of road frontage on Martin Lane
- Less than 2 miles to Exit 19 on I-85
- Located in the industrious Highway 76 corridor
- Minutes to Lake Hartwell, Clemson and Anderson
- Beautiful upland pasture land with hardwoods surrounding
- Water and power available on Martin Ln
- Owner will subdivide in minimum 10 Acre Tracts
- Owner financing available
- Tax ID: Anderson County 920010001
- Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent(s) to confirm acreage, zoning, utility locations, and costs.