+- 37 Acres - Travelers Rest Horse Farm
40 Anders Road, Greenville, SC 29617
37 Acres, located minutes from the booming Travelers Rest area. If you are looking for peace & quiet with privacy, you've found it here. The setting is out of a magazine with awesome pasture views 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville. Rolling hills & mountain views. A secluded hill top building site sits ready for a new home. Property sit The property is teaming with wildlife. The concentrated habitat lends the property to focused management of deer, turkeys, & even bear. Allowing predictable movement of Turkey & Deer between water sources, bedding areas, travel corridors and food sources. Within minutes of downtown Travelers Rest, the nearby Saluda River and Swamp Rabbit trail provide recreational opportunities for hiking, paddling, & cycling. The outdoor enthusiast can have access and convenience.
Sales Price $449,500
- Appoximately 37 +/- acres
- A portion of Tax Map : 0510010103400 & 0510010103500
- Power & Water are available
- Mountain Views from multiple possible home sites.
- Private County Road with neighbor large tracts.
- Equestrian property potential, neighbors are 10 & 20 acres horse farms
- Mixture of pasture land, pine & hardwoods, & creek bottom
- Distance to downtown Travelers Rest : 3 miles
- Distance to downtown Greenville : 11 miles