+- 25 Acres - Old McElhaney Road
68 Old McElhaney Rd., Greenville, SC 29617
25 Acres, 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville. Stunning sunsets and mountain views. With two secluded hill top building sites offering scenic panoramas of the blue ridge mountains. Within minutes of downtown Travelers Rest, golf at Green Valley, nearby Saluda River and Swamp Rabbit trail provide recreational opportunities for paddling & cycling. Two fenced pastures were historically used for horses with 3 board fencing. The pastures have nice metal gates and convenient walk-throughs for easy access. Property owner will consider limited subdivision of the property.
Sale Price: $197,500
- Appoximately 25 +/- acres
- Tax Map : 0510020100101
- Power & Water are on site
- Mountain Views from multiple possible home sites.
- Mixture of pasture land, pine & hardwoods, & creek bottom
- Distance to downtown Travelers Rest : 3 miles
- Distance to downtown Greenville : 11 miles
- Two fenced pastures currently on the property